Re: heads up for fsn debian-unofficial mirrors

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Attila Nagy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > [...]
> > receiving file list ... done
> > deleting woody/woody-i386-8.raw.list
> > deleting woody/woody-i386-8.raw
> > [...]
> Ooops, sorry.
> BTW, the rsync switch
>             --delete-after          delete after transferring, not before
> is quite useful, if you have enough free space.

Yes, I know. I use that normally, but i missed it this time around. I'll
change that now.

> > I think it is a good change, but I would have appriciated knowing about
> > it a bit earlier.
> Sorry, I planned to send that message yesterday, but had to go earlier, so
> I couldn't.
>
> I hope you can find a fast mirror.

Yeah, I'm mirroring from ftp.no.debian.org that hasn't gotten a trigger
from me yet. Shouldn't take that long, I get a couple of megs/s from there
:)

/Mattias Wadenstein