Re: Woddy DVD Images (fwd)

Hello Andi, Attila, Anne,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 11:01:31AM +0200, Attila Nagy wrote:
> Another problem. I think it is because the size of the image.
> Who is responsible for jigdo easy? Anne?

(Officially Anne, but feel free to CC me in case of problems.)

Hm, I don't think it's the size; Andi's mail sounds like he correctly
defined ULINT to a 64-bit type in the jigdo-port source. As long as
NTFS is used (i.e. WinNT/2k/XP, but not Win98), it should work.

I think Andi may have restarted the download, and today's template
file is now used together with yesterday's jigdo file (jigdo-easy
inherited this code from jigdo-lite... ;-)

"More locations needed than specified in .jigdo file" is jigdo-port's
way of saying "there's an md5sum in the template without a
corresponding entry in the jigdo file.

A solution might be to try deleting the .tmp, .jigdo and .template
files and restarting the download. However, the connection speed must
be sufficient to complete the download in less than one day! (Because
jigdo-easy doesn't yet support fallback servers, unlike jigdo-lite.)
In case some files are reported as missing at the end, another run,
this time with ftp.fsn.hu as the Debian mirror, might help.

HTH,

  Richard

--
  __   _