New jigdo test on cdimage.d.o

Hi,

I've mostly finished off my "publish_cds" script, and the results are
available here:

  http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/

The structure is:

The *.jigdo, *.template and MD5SUMS for each architecture are here:

  jigdo-area/<version>/jigdo/<arch>/

and this is a hard-link farm built from the TDIR link farms for the
architectures, and so should have every file required for the jigdo
files:

  jigdo-area/<version>/snapshot/

The jigdo files should have the right URLs in for the template, and the
snapshot.

BTW does the fact that the template is pointing at cdimage in this file
mean that the whole world are going to try to pick up the templates from
there, rather than the mirror the grabbed the jigdo file from?

Anyway, have a play and tell me what breaks. The alpha and sparc images
are still not right, but I thought getting this out for testing was a
higher priority.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/