Re: woody CDs...

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Attila Nagy wrote:

> The big question is, how the mirrors will handle the extra space
> requirements.
> If we count with just 7 CDs per arch (including src) we get 12*7=84 CDs
> (alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc,
> src).
> That's 650 MB*84= 54600 MB= 53.32 GBs.
> Who the hell will have a full mirror of that? That's another Debian
> mirror...

we'll probably have to prioritise what we can carry here in au, unless we
could get some sponsorship to carry it all which would let us buy more disk.

in order of decreasing likelihood, we'd probably carry:

i386, alpha, sparc, powerpc, m68k, hppa, arm, mips, mipsel, ia64, s390.

we'd probably try and carry at least the first 4 initially.

-jason