Re: Those task packages

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 06:23:09PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> > What _is_ release critical is making sure that once you have bought all
> > the CDs, you can do an install.
> I take it that at this stage we are only allowed to play with debian-cd?

You can still make changes to fix non-RC bugs, but please don't rely
on them getting in, or worry about them while there are RC issues that
need fixing.

In particular, don't rely on having a new tasksel in woody for normal
installs to work correctly.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey