Re: *** Question for download 02/08/02***

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 12:31:07PM -0500, Robert Zhu wrote:

> I downloaded the three cd image from your assigned site through fast
> reliable internet connection. But it is only one big file in each CD as
> "binary-i386-1.iso" . The problem is how to uncompress this file ?

Why don't you read the FAQ[1] before you mail to a developer list?
(That are images conatining an iso9660 filesystem, you have put this again
in a file system... so you have this file on the CD, you have to burn it raw
on the CDR)

Christian Leber

[1] http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)