Re: Quick note:

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:42:51 +1000 (EST)
jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au> wrote:
> are they both going to stay that way, or will you release a woody
> release at some point ? :-)

I'm interested in hacking on them, but I don't feel like doing it until
Woody is released. I personally think Ian's images look great, though I
have yet to audit them. I don't care whose images are made official, but
I think some should be. They get a lot of use.

If I ever make Woody netinsts, they'll probably be more
feature-oriented. I've kept the Potato ones totally stock.

--
/    David Barclay Harris            Aut agere, aut mori.      \