Re: Multi-boot CDs

	Philip Charles writes:

PC> In a rash moment I offered to make the H3 Hurd CD1 multi-boot.
PC> Unfortunately I cannot get multi-boot to work.  I do not know if it is my
PC> machine or me.

Trying to use ``isolinux'' for creating multi-boot CD.
I have made multi-boot DVD, which contains,

o Red Hat Linux
o Kondara MNU/Linux
o Turbolinux
o LASER5 Linux

Well, you can get ``isolinux'' on the syslinux package of
Peter Anvin. Note, you would need version 1.6(?) later of
syslinux. http://syslinux.zytor.com/iso.php

Of course, debian folks can get it by apt,

% cat /etc/debian_version
3.0
% apt-cache show syslinux | grep Version
Version: 1.63-1

Yep, isolinux can boot with huge initrd, but syslinux cannot
do it because it use floppy emulation at making ISO9660
image file. isolinux use no emulation mode.

	Susumu Takuwa