From: Stephen Becker
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 11:39 AM
To: 'debian-cd@lists.debian.org'
Subject: CD Images

You guys make this way too hard.  I don't like Red Hat, but I can see
now why people use it.  They have a quick link to download the ISO
files.  You guys make people read through pages of info to find berried
in the middle of a text file somewhere the command to use that
Pseudo-Image thingy that most of us have never used before.  I know you
are trying to save bandwidth but I think this makes it too difficult.

The method of installing from the internet sounds neat, but not all of
us have MS-DOS installed on our computer, intact now that a version of
NT is out for home use the amount of people that do will slow fall to
nothing.  I didn't really want to create a FAT partition and use a DOS
boot disk just to run that install.bat file.

Stephen Becker