Re: mirrors list out of date

Hi Adam,

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 05:04:24PM -0800, Adam McKenna wrote:
> The following mirrors are no longer working:

I'm in the process of revamping the cdimage.d.o website, and have been
doing the same work just a few days ago! :-/

See <http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/http-ftp/#stable>

What I haven't done is checking the rsync mirrors
<http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/mirroring/rsync-mirrors.html>.
Maybe someone could be kind enough to do that?

> ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/iso/debian/ (returns "No such
> file or directory")

Moved to <ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/debian-cd/>
         <http://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/debian-cd/>

Moved to <http://www.linuxiso.org/debian.html>

> http://freesoftware.coe.missouri.edu/pub/OperatingSystem/Linux/Distributions/Debian/cd-images/
> (returns "The requested URL
> /pub/OperatingSystem/Linux/Distributions/Debian/cd-images/ was not
> found on this server.")

Hm, should remove this then - for me, the connection timed out, and I
left all such cases in the list. I couldn't get through to the
Indonesian servers, either.

> ftp://freesoftware.coe.missouri.edu/pub/OperatingSystem/Linux/Distributions/Debian/cd-images/
> (connection refused)

Might be some sort of access control - maybe the files are still
there, but only available locally?

Cheers,

  Richard

--