Re: woody ISOs for non-i386?

Hello,

> Any chance of someone generating ISO images for non-i386 architectures
> for woody on a semi-regular basis? (bi-weekly maybe?) [0]
Currently the Debian unofficial stuff is around 10 GB (this includes the
i386 version of woody, sid and the HURD CDs, by Philip Charles). With the
sparc, alpha and powerpc versions (the most popular ones) it would be
around 35-40 GB (without the HURD)...

I would need more disks, maybe I can get some in september, but that's not
sure yet...

Attila Nagy                                    e-mail:  Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Budapest Polytechnic (BMF.HU)                   @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
H-1084 Budapest, Tavaszmezo u. 15-17.           cell.: +3630 306 6758