Re: woody ISOs for non-i386?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Any chance of someone generating ISO images for non-i386 architectures for
> woody on a semi-regular basis? (bi-weekly maybe?) [0]
>
> It'd be nice to get them either on, or at least linked from,
> cdimage.debian.org. It'd also be nice if cdimage.d.o didn't make me walk
> through a text adventure maze to find the cdimages... The next phase of

this has been commented on.. by a few people.

> the freeze'll expect working CD images at the end of it, fwiw.
>
> Cheers,
> aj
>
> [0] i386 isos are at ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody/
>     apparently.

they're also in AU at http://planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/unofficial/woody/

however since the unofficial ISO's for i386 woody take around 3G, it'll need
to be someone with between 15-20G of disk available to generate this is my
guess.   unfortunately i don't have the space required to host something
like this in AU :-/

-jason