Re: cvs commit to debian-cd/tools by hertzog

Le Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 08:50:10AM -0700, hertzog@debian.org écrivait:
> * The inclusion of the secured tree is now controlled by the
>   SECURED environment variable. It is *disabled* by default
>   (thanks to jgg who doesn't want to correct apt even if he
>   proposed the current scheme)

So people, yes, i'm no more including a woody-secured tree
on the CD by default. Those who want to generate them can by setting
SECURED to a non-empty string (see CONF.sh).

Since nobody seems to want to fix apt to manage this, we'll probably
release woody without any "secured" (aka signed Packages and Sources)
support for CDs at least.

See http://bugs.debian.org/97364 for the corresponding apt's bug.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com