Toshiba 8000

This is an "old" question, but I couldn't find the answer in the list
archives... although I'm sure it's there somewhere.

The Toshiba laptops have a problem with booting the kernel on CD #1.
Something about the A20 line mishandling their hardware does or
something...

I'm pretty sure one of the other flavors boots them okay but for the
life of me I can't remember which other special flavors are on which
disks, and I'd prefer to save the mirror's bandwidth and mine by not
downloading *ALL* of the ISO's.  Disc-1 and whatever disk boots properly
on the Toshibas would be plenty.  (I already have Disc-1)

Can someone point me to documentation of which kernels are on which i386
CD's?

No big deal, I'm just wanting to reload my laptop with Potato 2.2r3 (or
4, or whatever's current...)

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>