Re: cvs commit to debian-cd/tools/boot/potato by eb

Le Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 02:25:53PM -0800, Ethan Benson écrivait:
> -hfs-bless CD$n (litterally) to the <n>.mkisofs_opts file.  i don't
> think that the $n part will get expanded though in hindsight.. (i
> can't test this because i can't make a full mirror).

It will, I don't see why it wouldn't get expanded. Provided that you use
"" and not ''. And it's $N (upper case) in your file...

BTW, you commited changes only tools/boot/potato/ ? Is that what you
wanted to do ? Didn't you want to change the woody one ?

Anyway, I think that the change for potato won't hurt (since we use an
older debian-cd for generating potato official images). But please, do the
same change to the woody version ...

I'd like to release a new version of debian-cd soon so if you could commit
your last changes that'd be cool.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com