local mirror

> wget -r -l0 -np  should work.
>
> But personally I'd make an image of the CD, FTP that over to the server
> and
> loop-mount it there.

yes this works. but there's one problem. we have 3cd's and i would just
like to mount them all 3 into /var/www , to have the whole archive
reachable for apt-get and PIK, but which of course doesn't work.

other options:

mount every cd -o loop into another directory and copy everything by hand
into /var/www , but isn't there a more elegant way to do this.

(i have the slight feeling that this is offtopic, but i couldn't get a
better list, but yeah, it is all around cd-burning;-))

mek

--
(c) All Rights Recycled