Re: official 2.2_rev3 CDs available

On 28 Apr 2001, Philip Hands wrote:

i've created and synced the 2.2rev3 iso images for i386 and
source here in australia and have made them available publicly.

http://planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/2.2_rev3/
ftp://planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/2.2_rev3/

i'm also adding them to

ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/debian-cd/2.2_rev3/
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/debian-cd/2.2_rev3/

which should be done in a few hours.

i expect to have the other architectures in a few hours as i add
alpha, sparc, powerpc, m68k and arm images in that order..

the bad news is that our current bandwidth is totally saturated
(we are using 83% of the colo bandwidth) so it would be quite
slow downloading from here unless you're a local user.  we are
running at about 60-70Mbit/sec at present.

sigh.. trying to get more bandwidth at the moment, but it looks
like around ~200Mbit/sec more is needed looking at the demand.

anyone know any friendly networking companies with large pipes
in australia looking for sponsorship opportunties ? :-)

-jason