possible error in potato-i386-1.list

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to say this.

I have been trying to make a copy of the Debian CD-ROM and the
"potato-i386-1.list" seems to have an error, typo most likely.  The
following three line have commas instead of underscore in the file name.
Or it could be that they were changed by my system during the download. I'm
using windows 95!

/dists/potato/main/upgrade-i386/source/apt,debian,control
/dists/potato/main/upgrade-i386/source/dpkg,debian,control
/dists/potato/main/upgrade-i386/source/dpkg,Makefile.conf.in

Thank you for making Linux available to me and I hope this helps in some
small way.

John Marcum
jrm@bigbear.net