Minimal bootable i386 CD image for 2.2r5

Hello,

wouldn't it be nice if we could provide an official "net install CD
image" for the upcoming potato release?

AIUI, there is no support for this in debian-cd yet. It would be nice
if somebody who has created such an image before could add that
support, or at least say what to watch out for.

Or should we not bother with this for potato, and only start doing it
for woody?

Happy New Year!

  Richard

--