Install manual CD/DVD

Hi debian-cd

I have corrected the info on flavors booting off the different CDs in the
Woody Installation Manual. There may be other changes. E.g. DVDs are
mentioned nowhere in the manual.

Would someone from debain-cd like to go through and edit the relevant parts
of the install manual? The SGML is located at
http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/documentation/en

Sincerely
Claus Hindsgaul

--