Need shell access to CD image machine for jigdo site

Hello,

I finally want to start an alpha download site which people can use
with jigdo to download Debian CD images. (The GTK GUI download client
won't be finished for some time, but I've written a shell script which
uses jigdo-file for the hard work, and ought to work, too.)

For this, I'm looking for someone kind enough to give me a shell
account on a machine. More specifically, I need the following:

- Full local Debian mirror for stable or testing
- Pre-generated stable or testing CD images present locally
- Ability to publish things via FTP or HTTP
- About 30MB free disc space per CD distributed via jigdo. I'm not
  sure about this figure at all, it could be much less, or a little
  more.
- About 15..25 minutes CPU time per jigdo-ized CD
- Ability to run user cron jobs, or (preferably) a hook added to the
  CD generation cron job which starts a script of my choice once the
  CDs have been generated.

Note that the nature of jigdo ensures that only the ~30MB per CD will
be downloaded from the machine. As with the PIK, the rest is fetched
from regular Debian mirrors. Consequently, the bandwidth requirements
are relatively modest.

Any offers would be greatly appreciated!!

All the best,

  Richard

--
  __   _