Re: contents of cd #1 -- tasks

Le Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 02:51:44AM -0400, Joey Hess écrivait:
> I don't have debian-cd available to check, and am offline, but I suspect
> the it pulls in the task-* packages and thus all their dependencies when
> calculating what goes on cd #1. With the task packages gone, there needs
> to be a new way to get the task list. Here is one way to do it. It
> assumes that apt is up-to-date with whatever version of debian the cd is
> being built for.
>
> apt-cache dumpavail | grep-dctrl - -F Task -s Package | sed s/Package:\ //

Ok, did something. As always with the task system, it needs manual
attention each time to get updated but those packages should be included
on CD1. But I have only 136 of them on a woody system. But 155 on sid
system.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com