Re: cvs commit to debian-cd

Hello to all you folks who know more than me.

Monday's CVS.
Monday's mirrorcheck.
Made Debian woody i386 CD1

it has kde 2.1.2

If it is in today's CVS then that is great.
When can we expect kde 2.2?

Since I have never diddled with the list of packages
that it puts on the CD,
can I expect to find how to do my own kde 2.2
and get it on the CD1
-in place of-
the ones it does now?

Not a local directory of my own but a new set in place.

I want to make a woody CD with the newest kde 2.2 debs
which I see in /pool.

Never done it before, where do I edit this?

Cheers, Bill Bennet.
about to take the bull by the horns and make em as I see 'em.

"Where the only monopoly we support has a Boardwalk and a Baltic Avenue."