Re: ISO isn't working

> This is taking forever.
> I use the pseudo program, it makes the iso, I burn the iso, and there is
> nothing on it.

pseudo program is quite bogus in most other platform (esp. non-ulinux
platform)
I think it would be better to fetch pre-made ISOs availble everywhere.

googling will work - keywords: potato iso download debian linux

> Damn it.  I wish I could just download an iso that I know is good.  Please
> help.

less rude words, more good replies :-)

moreover, please consider changing your name, thx. :)

-calvin