Re: woody ISOs for non-i386?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Richard Atterer wrote:

> Slightly related, how do I go about getting shell access to cdimage,
> plus the ability to serve (via HTTP) the data generated there? I would
> like to start testing jigdo on real-world (amounts of) data. Should I
> mail ftpmaster?
>
> FWIW, it /might/ be possible that jigdo reaches a usable state by the
> time woody is released at Christmas[0]. IMHO, this would solve our CD
> mirror problems.

as a mirror-admin[0] `end user' does this mean jigdo replaces the PIK-2
which i remember reading might have problems generating woody images ?

i've downloaded jigdo.. i'm contemplating whether i can use it to
generate weekly debian woody and/or sid iso images at least for i386
and maybe for some of the other architectures.

till now, i've relied on attila nagy producing (and testing!) both of
the above and then mirroring - i'm reluctant to use something if it
can't actually produce usable iso images every time.

regards,

-jason

[0] ftp.au.debian.org