Re: woody ISOs for non-i386?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, jason andrade wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Anthony Towns wrote:
>
> > [0] i386 isos are at ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody/
> >     apparently.
>
> they're also in AU at http://planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/unofficial/woody/
>
> however since the unofficial ISO's for i386 woody take around 3G, it'll need
> to be someone with between 15-20G of disk available to generate this is my
> guess.   unfortunately i don't have the space required to host something
> like this in AU :-/

And with the growth of the debian archive they aren't on our mirror[1]
anymore, but that is a temporary thing, we hope to get them back when we
finally manage to move our server to the new hardware we have been working
on for several months now (not the hardware, but the software involved).

[1] ftp.acc.umu.se aka ftp.se.debian.org and ftp.gnome.org

/Mattias Wadenstein