jigdo 0.5.1

Hello,

Jigsaw Download 0.5.1 has been released. jigdo is my proposed
replacement for the pseudo image kit.

Please try this out and give me feedback! So far, I've received zero

What's new?
~~~~~~~~~~~
- Can now merge files into a half-finished image with >1 jigdo-file
  invocations. This will be useful e.g. to "upgrade Debian CD images",
  i.e. you can take some .debs from the old CD, so they needn't be
  downloaded again.
- Can assign labels to input file locations, e.g.
  "--label /opt/mirrors/debian=Debian"
- Cleanup & extension of .jigdo file format

Still to do
~~~~~~~~~~~
- Implement MD5 sum cache (--cache)
- Write some docs - for now, just ask on this list if something is not
  clear
- Make it work with gcc-3.0 (doesn't link)
- Fix it on ARM(?)
- Fix "torture" test case generator for case #768 ff.
- (in the more distant future:) Write GTK+ download app, port it to
  Windows

The source is available from <http://atterer.net/debian/>. There's now
also an apt-able directory with i386 .debs:

deb http://home.in.tum.de/atterer/debian unstable jigdo

Cheers,

  Richard

--