Re: Debian DVDs

Title: Linuxcare Bootable Business Card
Linuxcare Corp Homepage Open Projects Homepage

BBC Home | News | Download | Docs | To-Do | Mailing List | Successes | Related Projects

Bootable Business Card

The Linuxcare BBC is a complete miniature Linux system on a bootable CD, cut to the size and shape of a business card. It should work in almost any PC-compatible machine capable of booting CD-ROMs. Once booted, it provides over 100M of software, including a full complement of recovery and rescue software. It also provides perl, X Windows, mozilla, pilotlink, support for wireless networking, and a lot more.

If you are the leader of a Linux User Group and would like to request copies of the BBC for your LUG, please complete the Linuxcare Community Request Form. Due to high demand, we unfortunately are unable to send our BBC to individuals. Our BBC's are not available for sale.