Sid/ReiserFS installation CD media

  I put a Debian sid, kernel 2.4.5, reiserfs installation CD ISO
  on my site. It can be snarfed (albeit slowly) from:

  The ISO is reasonably sized (50MB), but my ADSL line is 64k uplink,
  so if _anyone_ can mirror the ISO, I'd be greatful.

  The CD is a rather mutilated debian install. I needed to chop up
  a non-attended install CD quickly, this is what I came up with.

		The CD _ASKS NO QUESTIONS_ - it installs Debian
		on the first hard disk of the machine it is booted

                       Linguists Do It Cunningly
Marc A. Volovic                                          marc@bard.org.il