Infinite Loop in installing Hurd F2

Hi,
Two days ago I downloaded the F2 cd images from FSN and burned them. Yesterday I wanted to install the Hurd.

Here is what happens :

As usual I booted from main cd and entered the installation
program.
After partiotioning the hard disk I configured the keyboard and then

I installed the base system. After extracting the base file the installation script wants the reinstall the base system again and again. I could not understand why this happened but I experienced it with Woody CDs also.
Is this a known bug? If not what is the problem and how can I solve it?

Thanks for those who spare some time.