Best way to use debian-cd for images?

I'm trying to build CDs on a nightly basis for both potato and woody, and I'm
having some slight problems.  Niether the build.sh or the build_all.sh scripts
really work well to do builds.  Does anyone here have scripts for potato and
woody that will cleanly build CD-Images for all architectures? Alternately,
can we get build.sh and build_all.sh fixed so they work for both potato and
woody?  (sid would be nice, but isn't critical)

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen         secabeen@pobox.com
Check Website or Keyserver for PGP/GPG Key BA0349D2      secabeen@uchicago.edu