To: mechanix@debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian cd images
Cc: wizards@doc.ic.ac.uk
From: Stuart McRobert <sm@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:16:24 +0000

Hi,

> Are you aware that the debian cd images on
> http://sunsite.org.uk/packages/debian-cd are rather out of date?

Yes, I've a note in the mirror script commenting that we were asked
to suspend mirroring of the cd area - so we did, its frozen in time.

Looking at the notes, I suspect over the years lots of things have changed
at both ends, e.g.  for a while you had master.debian.org as our mirror from
site, but that stopped, and various other changes.

Anyhow let's get things up to date

	where should we mirror from
	what would you like/not like mirrored
	prefered mirror software
	etc

Just for the record, we are a little short of disk space, but have plans
to solve this over the next few months.

Best wishes

	Stuart

----- End forwarded message -----

--
The reason we come up with new versions is not to fix bugs. It's the
stupidest reason to buy a new version I ever heard.