Woody CD's

Hi,

I am a bit confused about the best way to make Woody CD's. Sorry if this
has been asked before but I did scan through the mailing list. The link on
cdimage.debian.org
(http://ftp.fsn.hu/ftp/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody/) was
empty yesterday but now contains images.

The mirrors listed at this site carry images dating back to Jan 21. I
assume these images are created using debian-cd.

Is it better to have a local mirror of woody and use this to create the
images using debian-cd? Will debian-cd make bootable CD's?

Does anyone have a sample of the settings needed within the anonftpsync
script to just download i386 woody? Or is there a better way to make a
local mirror?

Also does anyone have sample settings for debian-cd to actually create the
images?

thanks, iain.