Pay Per Click Opportunity for debian CD Images

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pageseeker.com has recently launched a new Pay Per Click search engine. I have noticed you are advertising your site http://cdimage.debian.org/ on other search engines and I am writing to give you the option to take advantage of a very low cost advertising opportunity.

Currently you can list your site on the search term 'MP3', 'lyrics' or 'music' for as low as 1 cent per click and be listed in the top 10. We have recently seen a dramatic increase in our supply of quality traffic and are now receiving over 23,000 searches a month on these terms. So as you can see this will represent some very cost effective advertising.

Should you be interested in this offer please go to http://secure.pageseeker.com/createt1.php or for more information please visit http://www.pageseeker.com/businesscenter/t1_WhyAdvertise.html
If you have any questions please contact us via the telephone numbers or email addresses below.

Sincerely,
Graham Latter
Manager PageSeeker.com
Phone.	+617	3000 0070
Fax.	+617	3000 0075
Email: manager@pageseeker.com
Sales Enquiries: enquiries@pageseeker.com

To remove yourself from this list please reply to this message with 'unsubscribe' as the subject.