Re: Woody is online again!

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, jason andrade wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
>
> > And now we have started to mirror them, the mirror should be up and
> > running tomorrow.
>
> is there a way similar to using pseudo-image-kit to build woody
> images currently ? so i don't have to rsync 4 cdimages from
> hungary..

There might be. I don't know. :)

I have time and bandwidth, and it is a one-time thing. So I'm just ftp:ing
first, then rsync to make everything correct and so. (Sorry fsn.hu, it is
just this once.)

You can pull them from us, we have enough bandwidth. But http/ftp is
probably a bit nicer for our server if you don't already have an almost
good image.

Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> wrote:

> Are you including the HURD CD in this?

I'm including everything in ftp.fsn.hu:/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial
so that would be a "yes".

/Mattias Wadenstein - with thanks to southpole.se for the harddrives used
for our archive.