Re: pseudo image kit

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Emil Kriemler wrote:

> while trying to create debian-cd's with the kit, I got those:
>
> searched for the pseudo-kit (none on debian.org?).

Many pages on http://cdimage.debian.org/ point you to
  http://cdimage.debian.org/~costar/pseudo-image-kit/

Shouldn't be too hard to find...

> searched for the *.list files. accidentally found them in an old readme.
>
>         http://www.uk.debian.org/debian-cd/cd-images

Correct.

> started the pseudo-kit with
>         make-pseudo-image binary-i386-1.list
> http://www.uk.debian.org/debian/
> noticed around errors (new versions)

I think you got warnings about some 10 to 20 files in the doc/ directory
(check the pseudo-image.warnings and pseudo-image.log files). If so, that's
perfectly allright. If your pseudo-image has a reasonable size (say >600 MB),
just proceed to the rsync step and everything will be fine.

However, if many files are missing and/or your pseudo-image is "far" too
small, you might have a different problem. Check the pseudo-image.log file for
possible clues.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer