RE: pseudo-image...

Hello Anne :),

Thank you for the help... I tried to run wget and I got same error, than I
ran wget on my Linux machine and... everything was working fine. They are
on the same network. I compared the versions and the Windows version was
older. I found web page for binary wget for windows
(http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/wgetwin.html) with the current version
1.5.3 and.... everything works like a charm :))))
Once more, thank you very much.... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
:)))

Best regards
"Jersey"