Building own Packages Description Files - HOW???

Hi,

i want to build the "Packages" and Packages.gz" files for my own collection
of Debian packages. The goal is to install my own collection via apt-cdrom.

The problem is that i don´t know how to build this needed files in a simple
way.

I tryed e.g. "dpkg-deb --info foo.deb control" but the path, md5sum  and
filesize are missing. So apt-cdrom says:

>Scanning Disc for index files..  Found 1 package indexes and 0 source indexes.
>Found label 'Ralfs unofficial i386 Bonus CD'
>This Disc is called:
> 'Ralfs unofficial i386 Bonus CD'
> Reading Package Indexes... Error!
> E: Cannot find filename or size tag

Does somebody know how it works?

Bye

   Ralf

This message is not licensed to be distributed over the Microsoft
Network.  Microsoft may buy a license to distribute this message
over their network for 100 US$.
Should anybody see this message on the MSN, then please send a
small notification to me and to abuse@msn.com
                  E-Mail: Ralf.Jardon@Uni-Koeln.de
                  *   PGP-Public key available   *