binary-i386-3 md5sum mismatch

Hi,
I have downloaded the pseudo-image for binary-i386-3.iso from both ftp://ftp.eecs.umich.edu and http://lyre.mit.edu and have done rsync through aurolinux.mit.edu::debian-cd.  In both cases the lists were downloaded from www.uk.debian.org.  Although md5sum gave consistent results between both downloaded files, neither agreed with the checksum reported on www.uk.debian.org.  Note that this is for -3.iso, not -2.iso.  I corrected the known problem on -2.iso.

Is there a problem with the files from these two urls or is the checksum incorrect on www.uk.debian.org?

Thanks for your time,

Josh Hyman