Re: CD tray "artwork"

Adam Lackorzynski <al10@inf.tu-dresden.de> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I just burned a Debian-Potato-CD and modified
> http://master.debian.org/~madhack/cd_tray_1.xcf a bit meanwhile to have
> a cool looking CD in the shelf:
>
>   http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~al10/debian/
>
> Maybe this is useful to someone else....

Very nice, except that you seem to be using the version of the logo
that was broken by importing&exporting it in xfig (or some such) when
it was first put up on the logos page.

You can tell the difference, because the broken one is about twice as
thick as it should be in the outer part of the tail (the bottom left
bit of the logo).  The proper logo is here:

     http://www.uk.debian.org/logos/openlogo-nd.eps

Perhaps someone who knows how to use the gimp would do the honours,
and fix those, because otherwise they look great.

Cheers, Phil.