symlink farm results

Since the documentation for debian-cd says that the author has never
actually tried it, I thought I'd post ...

When I used the SYMLINK=1 option, I did successfully generate ISO images,
however, when I mounted the image as a loopback device, I found that it
only contained symlinks, and no .debs at all ...

Also, when I ran the command to add "extas" to the last CD, I had to do
the following:
	make bin-extras CD=CD4 ROOTSRC=/usr/rm431/debian DIR=goodies
Just a documentation error, basically,

diff /usr/share/debian-cd/README README
151c151
<   make bin-extras CD=1 ROOTSRC=/home/ftp/ DIR=goodies/wordperfect
---
>   make bin-extras CD=CD1 ROOTSRC=/home/ftp/ DIR=goodies/wordperfect

And thank you for all of your efforts!

Glen Mabey