Saw your site.

I am a major accounts representative with www.worldmall.com .  We are one
of oldest virtual malls on the internet and with over 25 million "hits"
annually, one of the most popular.

I came across your web site while browsing the internet. Your site would
benefit immediately from a marketing association with World Mall.
Essentially we create a hot "link" to your web site which exposes it to our
established traffic base. The cost is $19.95/month and includes a monthly
submission to the "Top 2000" search engines, an often overlooked but
essential internet marketing tool*. There is no contract or set up fee.

Visit our site at  www.worldmall.com . Please feel free contact me directly
with any questions.
Sincerely,
Jamie DAmico
Major Accounts Executive

WorldMall.com
Regus Business Centre
2530 Meridian Parkway 3rd Floor
Durham, NC 27713
jamie@worldmall.com
Phone: (919)806-4444
Toll Free: 1-877-420-6255

* please refer to reference # 11a to take advantage
  of this offer.