Re: Make mirrorcheck complains about not installed packages

Le Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 11:06:06PM +0200, Otto Wyss écrivait:
> When I try to "make mirrorcheck" after "make distclean" I get the
> following messages: [...]
> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:

I don't think that's possible. This ouput may be produced by make status
but not by any other target IIRC. And actually it's not a problem since
make correctstatus does automatically do the right thing.

And the package that it mentions are not those which are on your disk but
those who are "fake installed" in order to know what packages to put on
each CD.