RE: pseudo-image...

Hello Anne,

One thing I am sure.... I used the correct login name and password :))). I
am trying to download all the files using ftp client.... but being behind
http type of proxy means that I can only download one URL at the time
:(((.... what the task to prepare a script file with all URL's and target
directories :(((.

Can I try to issue wget comand manually with all the option for user name,
password and the proxy setting? I would like to see where is the problem.

Best regards
"Jersey"