Script that partially completes mirror from CDs

Hello all. Does any one has a script that would
1. Look into the debian site, get instructions about
   directory structure (packages).
2. Look into CDs -binaries- loaded in /cdrom, or /whatever.
3. Upon finding a match, will retrieve it from CD and put it in
   the partial local mirror in the right place.

This would greatly reduce the amount of traffic, since many people run
partial mirrors, and some times for some reason these get wiped off.
I myself need one, but the truth is that I am not sure how to write
such a script. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Antonio.