Re: [Fwd: cdimage.debian.org password]

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> > The access points are:
> >
> >       ftp://ftp.kernel.org/debian-cd/         [link to
> /pub/mirrors/debian-cd/]
> >       http://www.kernel.org/debian-cd/        [link to
> /pub/mirrors/debian-cd/]
> >       rsync://rsync.kernel.org/mirrors/debian-cd/
> >

> Please mention this to the debian-cd@lists.debian.org list, so it will
> get on the mirrors list.

Already known and listed.

> > I would also really appreciate it if you would add a link to "Linux
> > Kernel Archives" http://www.kernel.org/ on our listing at your
> > rsync-mirrors.html list.
>
> Great --- sorry I 've not got time to do much about it, but ifyou mail
> the list I'me sure Anne will sort out the details.

Okay, I've just added a link. I've been planning to add "hosted by"
information for all our mirrors in some unified form, but still didn't find
the time to do it. If anyone else wants to be mentioned right now, please say
so. Ideas for a more uniform formatting are also welcome.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer