Re: No symlinks in binary-i386
- To: Raphael Hertzog <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: No symlinks in binary-i386
- From: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 14:39:06 -0700
- Message-id: <20001001143906.Q15414@kitenet.net>
- In-reply-to: <20000930104104.A1201@solo>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 10:41:04AM +0200
- References: <20000922230315.A10722@lamont.cysoft.net> <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000923001028.1140Bemail@example.com> <20000922234403.A11173@lamont.cysoft.net> <20000923005345.I26825@kitenet.net> <20000930104104.A1201@solo>
Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 12:53:45AM -0700, Joey Hess écrivait:
> > Yes, the Packages files have been changed, and this exposed a bug in
> > debian-cd. See my last post to this list a few weeks back for a patch.
> Have you committed it (I can't remember) ? If no, please do it.
I really don't trust my patch enough to commit it. Someone else tried it
and reported it didn't entirely work for them and they had to hack it
Someone who really understands the code base should come up with a
proper fix, I was just hacking.
see shy jo