Re: SoundBlaster cdrom problems

                 ==========================

> > !st_diskok detected - retrying
> > !st_diskok detected - retrying
> > !st_diskok detected - retrying
> > sbp_status: failed after 3 tries in line 4897
> > END_REQUEST: I/O ERROR, dev 19:00 ( matsushita cd-rom controller #1 ),
> > sector 101782

This is a problem with your drive (not the software), it just can't read the
CD. The CD may be dirty, so cleaning it is advisable. Sector 101782 is about
200MB, so your "problem" is located at 1/3rd of the width of the CD counting
from the center. It also may be that the CD's track is swaying a bit and your
old drive can't cope with that, in that case ticking on the tray while
accessing the CD might help.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer