Suggestions for 2.2 r1

Knowing full well the amount of work that has gone into this release I
have deliberately delayed these suggestions until the dust has settled
after the initial release.

1.  unpack /doc/FAQ/debian-faq.html.tar.gz
	a minor oversight.
2.  move images-1.20 to the last CD
	these must be just about at the point where they can be dropped.
	This would free up a considerable amount of space on CD1
3.  include the packages for printing in a meta-package.
4.  create a meta-package to install a complete newbie system
	I have created task-printing and task-a-home-computer which I am
	including on my customized CD set.  These have be revised and can
	be downloaded from my site if anyone is interested.
5.  Move /upgrade/source to the last CD?
	1.8 MB may not be enough to worry about.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818