Any success mirroring 2.2_rev0?

Has anyone managed to mirror the other archs besides i386 and
source from cdimage.debian.org? I got those two yesterday
afternoon, but since then cdimage.debian.org has been _really_ slow
and rsyncs have just stalled after initially transferring a small
amount of data. If I just let it sit there, it usually exists after
timeout.

If you are still trying to get i386 or source images, give
trumpetti.atm.tut.fi a try. We have a 2 cpu box with fast net
connection dedicated to mirroring things.

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland